Information & FAQs
Clay components are made from Sculpey Premo or Sculpey Souffle polymer clay. Most metal components are nickel free and lead free. Pieces made with hypoallergenic metal components will have 'hypoallergenic' in the description.
Please note that since these pieces are handmade, they may feature slight imperfections and inconsistencies. These in no way affect the functionality of the pieces – they just add character.
Polymer clay is a durable, slightly flexible, and lightweight material when cured. Although durable, it can get scratched or broken by hitting hard surfaces/materials and rough handling. Please take care and remember that each earring is handmade, wearable art, and can break with enough force.
- Avoid wearing earrings when applying perfume, deodorant and hairspray.
- Remove your earrings when showering or going into the pool/water.
- Avoid dropping your earrings as the small parts may break.
- Store your polymer clay earrings when not in use, in a box or container to avoid scratches
- Be aware that metal components may tarnish over time & can be cleaned with a polishing cloth.