This collection represents symbols, words, and thoughts that help me make it through one day at a time.Each product is handmade in small batches. Since these earrings are all made by hand, slight variations, imperfections and differences may occur. The color displayed on your screen may differ slightly from the clay's color in real life.
If you found this collection & are in need of support - you are not alone! Below are some resources:
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention | afsp.org
- Crisis Text Line | crisistextline.org | TEXT “ITSOK” TO 741741 (Available 24/7)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | suicidepreventionlifeline.org | 1-800-273-8255(TALK) - Press 1 for Veterans Line
- The Trevor Project LGBT Lifeline | thetrevorproject.org | 866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386) (Available 24/7)
- Warmlines | warmline.org | Peer and family mental health support by phone, weekdays M - F 9 am – 5 pm